Most cards are printed on cardboard or paper that tends to crease, fold, smudge, or tear. Printing on plastic not only makes for a more durable card, it also stands out from the competition.
- Brilliant finish with die-cut rounded corners
- It is tear-resistant, waterproof and has a thickness of 0.12mm
- Photographic quality, high solution graphics
- Same size as a standard credit card
- Material made in Korea
* If you make an order with the quantity over 1,000 pieces, we will pack them 1,000 pieces for each package.For example, 2,000 pieces would be packed in 2 packages. 3,000 or 5,000 pieces are also packed in this way.
* There is an additional charge for you to receive over 1,000 copies in one package. For more information of additional charge, please e-mail us.
- Free Delivery
- Turnaround Time : 5 business days
- Your artwork should be created at 300 ppi (pixels per inch) or 300 dpi (dots per inch).
If your artwork is at a lower resolution than this, the print quality may be affected.
- All fonts should be converted to outlines and all images should be embedded.
- We use the industry standard CMYK 4-color process printing, and do not print PMS or Spot color ink.
- All artwork or designs and images must be provided in CMYK color mode.
- Adobe Illustrator (*.ai, *.eps)
- Adobe Photoshop (*.tif, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.psd, *.bmp)
- Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf)
- Corel DRAW (*.cdr)
- Quark Xpress (*.qxd) - Ver.3.3 & Mac Only
- Business Card Adobe Illustrator Template
- Business Card CorelDRAW Template
- Business Card Adobe Photoshop
- Business Card Quark Xpress Template