- Glossy gold foil
- Glossy silver foil
- Glossy red foil
- Glossy blue foil
- Glossy Green foil
- Glossy Black foil
- Glossy Pearl foil
- Glossy Gold Hologram
- Glossy Silver Hologram
* If you need the other color ( Black,
Pearl, Green )
for foil, please contact us.
* Gloss Gold & Silver Hologram is available.
* Available Products :
- Business Cards
- Presentation folders
- Envelope #10
* Foil stamp area size : 0.8" x 0.8" (20 x 20mm)
* If you need price for special foil stamp area size, please contact us.
- What is foil stamping?
- Foil stamping is a thin layer of matallic material to be applied to paper that creates elegant, eye-catching results. This can be applied to specific areas such as text, logo or the entire images.
Aladdinprint offers a one-stop solution for printing and foil stamping with a variety of foil colors to imprint the card stocks. Note that foil stamping can delay overall turnaround for your order by an additional 1-2 days.
- Foil Stamping Price
- Foil Stamping charge will be $30 per 1,000 business card, up to 0.8 square inches and additional $30 for each additional square inch.Therefore, for example, the final cost to print gold foil stamped business in 4/0 matte laminated paper stock will be $68, which includes UPS shipping charge. For larger pieces, larger foil area or special foils, please email email@example.com for a special quote.
- Foil Stamping Colors
- Foil Stamping colors include:
Glossy Gold, Glossy Silver, Glossy Red, Glossy Blue.
Foil stamping file set-up
To ensure that your foil stamping is done properly, please follow these
guidelines while setting up your file; your file should includes three (3) artworks or files for your foil stamping.
The first file is the foil file imposed over the print file to show the position of the foil on the finished product.
Make sure that this file is accurate, as it will be used as a reference when applying the foil in the production.
The second is the file for printing.
This will only represent the printed area of the order and have NO representation of the foil. Make sure to create the file based on our standard business card file submission guideline which can be found in
The Third file is the foil image.
This is only a representation of foil area. Fill the foil area with solid black and note for foil color in the file. This will be used to create the foil die.
* All type should be a minimum of 7 point. Anything smaller may not be legible.
The clearer the typeface, the better your foil-stamped finished piece will look.
* All logos, designs or solid lines should be at least 0.5 point in thickness.
* Finely detailed artworks and hairline registration with ink or with another foil stamping may not be
* If you need foil and ink in registration, other pricing may apply. Please consult with customer services
at 877-700-1009 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org .