Embossing involves raising areas of a card surface above the level of the rest. The diagram below shows a coat of arms that has been embossed on bizcard. The images stands out from the card as it has been produced by a stamp which presses the card to the correct shape.
* Available Products :
- Business Cards
- Folding Cards
* If you need price for special foil stamp area size, please contact us.
- What do embossing and debossing mean?
- Embossing means rasing specific areas of cards that could be a part of logo, patterns, or even text. As raised on front side, it would look debossed on the other side.
Debossing is making specific parts slightly lower than other parts. One the contrary to embossing, as caved in, it would look raised on the other side.
Aladdinprint offers a one-stop solution for printing and embossing any areas you want. Note that embossing can delay overall turaround for your order by an additional 1-2 days.
- Embossing & Debossing Price
- Embossing or debossing costs $15 for 250 business cards and you can get a discount with ordering more amount. The size of embossed areas will not affect the price as far as it your business card is regular size(3.5 in. X 2 in., 89mm X 51mm)
Embossing or Debossing File Set-Up
To ensure that your embossing or debossing is ordered properly, please follow the steps below.
Your file should include two different forms: your final design and the areas to be embossed or debossed.
One has to be the final design.
The second one has to be the areas where will be embossed or debossed. The spot to be embossed or debossed should be black and the other space should be all white. For this one, it still needs to have the box lines.
The embossed or debossed areas may not be turned out 100% perfectly on the right spot you want. If you want both of embossing and debossing for one business card, you need to make #2 form for each.