Need a strong impression with your own unigue Spot UV finishing guarantees you to reach your goal.
- Highly glossy for Spot UV
- 14pt card stock with matt,
smooth and silky surface
- Unique touch for elegant look
and extremely durable
- Tear-resistant, dust-free and
- Thickness : 0.30mm
* All products available in this stock.
* Available for Foil / Scoring /
Rounded Corner processing
Production Time : 2-3 business days
Delivery Time : 3-5 business days
We print Matte Laminated 14pt business cards with Glossy Spot UV Coating on every Sunday and Wednesday. (US & Canada)
- Your artwork should be created at 300 ppi (pixels per inch) or 300 dpi (dots per inch).
If your artwork is at a lower resolution than this, the print quality may be affected.
- All fonts should be converted to outlines and all images should be embedded.
- We use the industry standard CMYK 4-color process printing, and do not print PMS or Spot color ink.
- All artwork or designs and images must be provided in CMYK color mode.
- Adobe Illustrator (*.ai, *.eps)
- Adobe Photoshop (*.tif, *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.psd, *.bmp)
- Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf)
- Corel DRAW (*.cdr)
- Quark Xpress (*.qxd) - Ver.3.3 & Mac Only
- Business Card Adobe Illustrator Template
- Business Card CorelDRAW Template
- Business Card Adobe Photoshop
- Business Card Quark Xpress Template
To ensure that your Spot-UV finishing is done properly, please follow these guidelines while
setting up your file; your file should include two(2) artworks or files for your Spot-UV varnish.
1. One file for print. It does not need the part where Spot-UV varnish is on.
2. The other one for the Spot UV area. It is used to show where the Spot UV coating will be placed.
Please use only black to indicate where you would like to have the Spot UV.
White space will indicate no spot uv coating